Pokemon Gold - Battle Vs. Leader Blue

« Older   Newer »

1. Ăccelerator
        +1   -1

User deleted

Pokemon Gold - Battle Vs. Leader Blue

[QUOTE]
    The former Champion of the Elite Four 3 years ago was Blue. He was the reigning Champion for a short time until Red defeated him. Now Blue's the Final Gym Leader of Kanto since Giovanni left. Blue's Pokemon are Pidgeot, Rhydon, Alakazam, Gyarados, Exeggutor, and Arcanine. A balanced team. When you win, Blue will give you the EarthBadge for your victory.
    [/QUOTE]
    SPOILER (click to view)
    mikaboom123
    2 sett. fa
    Man this theme.....this game...so  fucking epic

mikaboom123
    3 sett. fa
    this is  just fucking epic

thingsdie9
    1 mese fa
    Nidoqueen: OMG my water broke!Its super effective on Rhydon. damn it Nidoking!

luiseuc
    1 mese fa
    Can anyone tell me where to find or buy a firestone and how to make my eevee evolve into the black dog or w/e

Tehgamerdude254
    1 mese fa
    @luiseuc serebii.net

are neew to this game or something?

luiseuc
    1 mese fa
    @Tehgamerdude254 no ive had this for over 3 years passed it like 10 times..fully..but i stop playing now i cant remember shit lol

Green1463
    1 mese fa
    Jolteon

Regular Gyrados

Tyranitar

Skarmory

Blissey

dugtrio

Green1463
    1 mese fa
    In in old age, gary's a badass

Donnaclus
    2 mesi fa
    Weren't we done with him in RBY/FRLG?!

-.-

gyradosismyhomeboi
    2 mesi fa
    I battled him and I had no idea he had level 54 and over Pokemon. Mine were level 48-55 and I almostg lost lol.

greycatmon
    2 mesi fa
    @gyradosismyhomeboi I had lv46-49 pokemon. I still won with only 2 of my pokemon fainting.

gyradosismyhomeboi
    2 mesi fa
    @greycatmon Well I didn't have a very balanced team.

greycatmon
    2 mesi fa
    @gyradosismyhomeboi Ah. Who did you use in your party?

gyradosismyhomeboi
    2 mesi fa
    @greycatmon Also, I didn't have a full team of 6. I had Feraligatr, Sudowoodo, Pidgeot, Ursaring, and Magneton. Excpet my team had really crappy movesets too.

XD

gyradosismyhomeboi
    2 mesi fa
    @greycatmon who did you use, also?

greycatmon
    2 mesi fa
    @gyradosismyhomeboi

Sudowoodo

Feraligatr

Ampharos

Umbreon

Togetic

Red Gyrados

gyradosismyhomeboi
    2 mesi fa
    @greycatmon Wow...That team is really balanced and damn even. I love it! Better than mine at least lol. Umbreon and Togetic some rare Pokemon hard to get worth having in your party. good team my friend

greycatmon
    2 mesi fa
    @gyradosismyhomeboi It took me 22 long levels to evolve Eevee into Umbreon. I wanted an Espeon, but it evolved at night. Can't seem to remember where I got the Togepi Egg.

Thanks.

gyradosismyhomeboi
    1 mese fa
    @greycatmon I would want an Espeon too considering the only Dark type moves back then were like Bite...and I think that's it lol. I think you get the Togepi egg from the Day Care lady right before Goldenrod. But I dont know. and I know the pain of evolution with friendship; in Platinum I have a Crobat a Togetic and a soon to be Espeon. We've all been there.

TAUN170
    3 mesi fa
    *Alakazam uses recover for the 4th time*

ZEROLucario: FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

bigryan991
    3 mesi fa
    lol loved how the music cut out everynow and then cuz of the "ching" noise

DiceKinz
    3 mesi fa
    Č stato segnalato come spam mostra
    TheXtreme150
    3 mesi fa
    it seems his pokemon have gotten weaker compared to when you battle him in pokemon red. ex his level 61 pidgeot is now 56

spartan117lulzguy
    3 mesi fa
    how come Blue's pokemon are stronger in Red,Blue and Yellow ........

Gamexpertvids
    3 mesi fa
    @spartan117lulzguy Because they decided to make it easier...

captin0mega
    3 mesi fa
    "You're telling me you conquered all the Gyms in Johto? Heh! Johoto's Gym must be pretty pathetic then." ~Blue

Only guy who can get away with that. LoL

iateyursandwiches
    4 mesi fa
    ahhh silver and gold oh the memories now that i think of it pokemon has 2 be the bet franchise ever i mean dats basicly the only game i've seen in my life that had a SUCCESSFUL made show after it though i hate the show now.. hated it since after pokemon johto(master quest and advanced was shit to me and dont even get me started on the new diamond and pearl one word dawn-_-)

FFerio
    4 mesi fa
    I beat him just now with lvl 43-47 pokemon. It was the most tense battle yet.

will2202985
    4 mesi fa
    gary/blue or red/ash arent rly gary and ash there the guys from red and blue verison cuz ur rival name list on blue verison ash is on it and in red gary is on it its making red and blue basicly ash and gary if it wasent inteded for that im sure they woldent make them look exactly like ash and gary but nobody truely know what is the offical judgement except nintendo

JSANIMATION1
    4 mesi fa
    I thought gary (Blue) would have had a blastdoice, venasaw or a charazard like in red, blue and leaf green

FERALIGATRMAN777
    4 mesi fa
    TWO REGIONS FOR GOLD!?!?!!? AW CRAP!!!!!

infiinitecorey
    3 mesi fa
    @FERALIGATRMAN777 i know ijust started gold i have along way to go

FERALIGATRMAN777
    3 mesi fa
    @infiinitecorey ughhhhhhhh stupid gyms, 16 of em....... ash is gonna love this

killerkillkil
    4 mesi fa
    if red the champion what is lance or gary

Lucky466
    4 mesi fa
    @killerkillkil lance is the champion red is just like the ultimate master better than lance and gary is the last gym leader

all0stars0production
    4 mesi fa
    Blue's gym is made of lego :o

sampasav
    4 mesi fa
    if his pidgeot was LV.56 here

then they sure upped his pokemons power up

FERALIGATRMAN777
    4 mesi fa
    I SHOOPED THA WHOOP WITH MAH LAZOR (Typloshion)

GameShowFan94
    4 mesi fa
    God Alakazam is SO DARN ANNOYING!

locos11company
    4 mesi fa
    OMG, nidoqueen with surf?

yeah thats rare

never2love2
    4 mesi fa
    Why did you put out nidoqueen on arcanine instead of feraligator at the start? One, feraligator is higher leveled and it is mostly water other then nidoqueen which is supposed to be a normal type

TrailerrHikk
    5 mesi fa 4
    That dragonite has the worst moveset I've ever seen.

flockiez
    5 mesi fa
    your team are really good & balanced :].

playah97
    5 mesi fa
    The trainer is easy to hammer, I've only defeated with Ho-oh that is a pokemon ...

IAMCAPTAINGUILE
    5 mesi fa 9
    GARY MOTHERFUCKINg OAK!!

nikfighter31
    6 mesi fa
    man blue really got nerfed

xSouthSide13
    6 mesi fa
    the reason he was Champion is cuz his speciality is Pokemon Training but lost to Red cuz his is Pokemon Battling

NineDotCinema
    6 mesi fa
    @xSouthSide13

then how come reds pokemon are stronger than blues?

ProtoMario
    6 mesi fa
    Blue owned he talked so much trash and had the goods to back it up, why didn't he just say something like this. "Hey your that fucking kid i saw on that destroyed island, you stalking me punk, alright time for an ass whooping Johto punk." Still Giovani was a pretty tough trainer too.

xSouthSide13
    6 mesi fa
    Blue could regain his Champion Title since Red is gone to Mt.Silver but i think you could be champion only once =o

FinaIForm
    6 mesi fa
    umbreon <3 one of my fav. pokemon

bluepickle15
    6 mesi fa
    It still baffles me you can teach the king and queen surf... I mean really? I giant poison AND GROUND dinosaur thing that can surf....

KINGKICK612
    6 mesi fa 4
    silver was my first pokemon game, and throught the whole thing i knew nothing of type advantages, all i knew was FERALIGATR WAS GOD AND SURF KILLED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

toxicwasteman
    6 mesi fa
    Blue's sprite in this game is exactly like the one in pokemon red/blue :D

senhorkorracha
    6 mesi fa
    I remember when I was a kid, I was fighting Giovanni in yellow, all I had left was a freaking bulbasaur lvl 10, it was the most intense moment in my whole life, he kept missing and I was there, with a lvl 10 pokemon, using leech seed until I ran of PP and he oneshotted me with that drill attack that oneshots if hits, I got so pissed I started to cry.

AnimeDude264
    6 mesi fa
    @senhorkorracha lol

samdaftpunk
    6 mesi fa
    ah i remeber tis gym all too well :P with all the green lego bricks XD

Habrjabr
    6 mesi fa
    nostalgiaaaa.

jakrenagade7
    6 mesi fa
    Ampharos Rulz! They took the TM of thunder punch from the department store in heart gold!

rissole25
    6 mesi fa
    It's funny how people think they're all the same people in the Manga, Anime and Game.

Some facts about it:

Lance is good in the Game while he is bad in the Manga.

Green represents Gary, not Blue (Blue is the American name for him because of translation issues)

Red and Ash are not the same people, although they look alike and have the same pokemon.

Just some of the differences :D

ThePotatoProductions
    7 mesi fa
    Lego Gym

RagnarokSensei
    7 mesi fa
    Brings back the most amazing memories. Thank you

Pokemon97786
    7 mesi fa
    GARY!

Pokemon97786
    7 mesi fa
    GARY!

XjerichoX12
    7 mesi fa
    crap as ever blue pathetic fucking rival sinnohs is the best

luckytjf
    7 mesi fa
    @XjerichoX12 lol  how sad i pray sinnoh would dissapear pokemon shoulda ended after hoenn. SINNOH SUCKS ALONG WITH EVERYTHING IT IT WTF is a dialga what aobut lugia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

XjerichoX12
    7 mesi fa
    @luckytjf i agree but he puts up more of a fight thats why

xSouthSide13
    7 mesi fa
    @luckytjf Dialga kick Lugia's ass anytime anywhere

senhorkorracha
    6 mesi fa
    @xSouthSide13 I didn't like that statement, but that's true. pokemon creators' fault, with their megalomania, srsly, other dimension? creation of the planets? galaxies?

xSouthSide13
    6 mesi fa
    @senhorkorracha but it is normal how you want a sea monster defeated the monster which control time??

isy111
    7 mesi fa
    @XjerichoX12: Pearl/Barry does not beat Blue/Green/Gary

Cryptlord91
    7 mesi fa
    blue and red are from the manga.gary and ash ARE based (which is different from "are") on red and blue.WAY TO REMEMBER ...ASH GARY=ANIME....RED BLUE=MANGA.

Male12368
    7 mesi fa
    A lot of people seem to be confused of Gary Motherfucking Oak's Pokémon having lower levels than in R/B/Y. My theory is that he was overly confident in his team when he started his career as a Gym Leader, since all the trainers who challenged him were too weak. This may also explain a bit why Lance decided to become the new Champion of Kanto, since no one could recieve the 8th badge to enter the League.

Male12368
    7 mesi fa
    One more thing, this could also be the reason why trainers from Johto were accepted entry to the Pokémon League, because the 8th Leader in Johto wasn't nearly as tough as Gary.

Robotnik722
    7 mesi fa
    I think I overtrained my Pokemon as kid. I was level 80 by this point, but gave them crap moves. Ahh, good times...

tamerthelame
    7 mesi fa 3
    pokemon silver + pokemon stadium 2 = my childhood . im glad i got soul silver

Hellsing179
    7 mesi fa 7
    I see he changed his name from douche to blue since i last saw blue.

KingMe1220
    7 mesi fa
    @Hellsing179 Hahahaha

Nickdude43
    7 mesi fa 67
    Why are there Lego blocks all over Gary's gym?

TheChuggaFan
    7 mesi fa
    @Nickdude43

I dunno...

He probably likes to "play" with his pokemon in his gym.

snankerhimer
    6 mesi fa
    @Nickdude43 lol

ShadowWolf123100
    4 mesi fa
    @Nickdude43 lol i just relized that and i was like,"lol! am i in lego land or somthing?" xD

NinjaspidaZ
    4 mesi fa
    @Nickdude43 It's Blue Not Gary.

EmpoleonRider
    3 mesi fa
    @Nickdude43 Hes Blue (Green in Japonese)

xigbar4ever1
    2 mesi fa
    @Nickdude43 i guess its the graphics

Pokefan188
    2 mesi fa
    @Nickdude43 why not lego is awsome

flipper10158
    7 mesi fa
    i got stuck with a pigiot suicune and a lugia when i was playing pokemon crystal

Matanumi
    7 mesi fa 3
    enough with all of the Ash vs Red arguments.

one of the best battles in Kanto- other gym leaders could learn from this guy,

77pp123
    7 mesi fa 35
    "Ready, JOHTO boy?"

I love that.

toxicwasteman
    6 mesi fa
    @77pp123 saaaame

megaman61193
    7 mesi fa
    retrolinkx
    8 mesi fa
    Gary be Racist, "Johto Boy" It is like saying Chinese boy to a Chinese boy.

Ha Ha my friend told me that when we used to play this back then...

30Adawg
    9 mesi fa
    its amazing how blue retained all his pokemon from R/B version excluding the starters.

SuperSayianSquirtle
    9 mesi fa 2
    in the manga blue is a girl, green is the rival and red is the main, also theres yellow but hes after kanto legue thing

TheNarutobeast
    9 mesi fa
    it was a mix-up blue is the boy rival green is a girl whos crazy

retrolinkx
    8 mesi fa
    Yellow is a she

Swmystery
    9 mesi fa 4
    Red's not meant to be Ash. It's an homeage the original manga character, Red. He does have an Espeon, Ash doesn't.

UnknownAnime1
    9 mesi fa
    mostra
    MassiveMach
    9 mesi fa
    Commento rimosso
    MassiveMach
    9 mesi fa
    Commento rimosso
    tjmack010
    9 mesi fa
    Wrong, Red has an Espeon, Ash doesn't.

Inuyashaofpower
    8 mesi fa 3
    @UnknownAnime1

wrong Ash is completly diffrent from Red just look at their first pokemon Ash got pikachu and red already had a poliwag but his starter pokemon was bulbasaur with that said you have to read the manga and play R/B and G/S/C over again

ilikeluigi
    9 mesi fa
    I wish blue said "smell ya later" at the end of the battle

TerroRambo
    9 mesi fa
    shit that makes me wanna play the old blue/red editions again!!

GSFstealth
    9 mesi fa
    i just did!

TerroRambo
    9 mesi fa
    nice^^ im now at poke bloody platin, and i have to say thats the best poke game

MCTV1000Faqs
    10 mesi fa 3
    i never understood how blue could have weaker pokemon then in the red/blue games when it's like 2 years later.. did he use unrare candy?

strongnoob
    10 mesi fa 2
    fed them too many cheap halloween candies.

elijah1234567890
    10 mesi fa
    this game was too raw. imma get the remake for the DS

XshieldligerX
    11 mesi fa
    why dont they just call them Ash and Gary??

instead of red n blue

HollowOBAG89
    10 mesi fa 6
    Because they are different characters, the anime counterparts of Red and Blue are Ash(counterpart of Red) and Gary(counterpart of Blue), Gary and Ash have almost the same design of Blue and Red that's why they look similar, BUT, they're not the same character.

That's why. Kids(from your age) like you don't know how the differences of Pokemon anime, manga and game characters.

Hope your question was answered.

XshieldligerX
    10 mesi fa
    mostra
    HollowOBAG89
    10 mesi fa 68
    Then you don't know it at all.

The game characters and the anime characters are totally different, the game characters have counterparts in the anime, BUT, they are not the same character.

Hope you catch this.

Smell ya later!

Thumb down this comment if I am wrong.

link39521
    10 mesi fa
    thumbs up for being right

Lucky466
    10 mesi fa 2
    Better reason: the show is based on the games, not the other way around. In the games the default names of the player and the rival would be Red and Blue, assuming you got the Red version. Since these are supposed to be the same characters from the original game, calling them Ash and Gary wouldn't make any sense to someone who didn't watch the TV show. Changing their names would be a little like having a sequel to Watchmen treat the movie's ending as the canonical one instead of thecomic ending.

LoveTheRawrr
    9 mesi fa
    MassiveMach
    9 mesi fa
    Commento rimosso
    isy111
    7 mesi fa
    @HollowOBAG89: Guess what, I think you're correct.

mechman678
    7 mesi fa
    Exactly nobody understands that some counter parts are

Red-Ash

Blue-Gary

Ruby-Brendan

Sapphire-May

RegenerationStorm
    5 mesi fa
    @HollowOBAG89 Or to put it simply , call him Blue

PikaChamp112
    4 mesi fa
    Antoniorios310
    11 mesi fa
    in other words this is gary

EdEddEddyisawesome
    11 mesi fa
    yea thats gary.

Antoniorios310
    11 mesi fa
    well i knew that its just that theres some jackass saying that blue will whip garys ass>>>????

RealCityFreestyles
    11 mesi fa
    dat thing Alakazam was doing is annoying it happened to me too but instead of using umbreon which I neva like I used Dragonite used hyper beam one hit killed him even when he did reflect.Used the tm couldnt wait till lv 75

mbeezyrocks
    11 mesi fa
    nipples

MegaBlue1990
    1 anno fa
    what?? i thought blue was a girl...? i havent gotten that far in the game yet so idk! ^^ 5/5

alankem1993
    1 anno fa
    Blue is the girl in japan. She's Green in America. Vice versa for the guy.

MegaBlue1990
    1 anno fa
    ooooh....ok thnx! :)

CanadianRock2
    1 anno fa
    Theres goes like that: Blue in the manga are girl and green a boy(the one from who was based Gary Oak). In the games Blue is a boy and green is a girl.

zarakikenpachi90
    7 mesi fa
    actually in firered and leafgreen the girls default name is leaf look it up on bulbapedia

WindAdventurer
    11 mesi fa
    In Japan this guy is called Green and Blue is a girl on the pkmn special manga =O

KingofStrawberries
    11 mesi fa
    You're probably thinking of Pokémon Adventures, where Blue was a lass in the Japanese version.

ILCAC3
    11 mesi fa
    in the manga blue is the girl, green is blue in manga. lol confusing.

elijah1234567890
    10 mesi fa 2
    @ILCAC3 in the japanese version, blue is the girl. for america, green is the girl

CamusTheDark
    1 anno fa
    It was like 7 years ago or something when I played this, but I thought he had an Umbreon : /

I must be mixing it up with another trainer.

SwordArcher18
    1 anno fa
    Maybe because Red had an Espeon...

MaverickHunterVile
    1 anno fa 2
    if Pidgeot were to use mirror move after that ice punch, your dragonite would be screwed

BlazinNinja100
    1 anno fa 6
    its looks like there is giant lego pieces everywhere lol

CanadianRock2
    1 anno fa
    mostra
    Hawkeyefan91
    1 anno fa 5
    He WAS in Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow!

CanadianRock2
    1 anno fa
    he wasnt. Blue is a rival of Red in a first gen games. He beat elite four and became a League champ. Elite four champion was lance. In the second gen he is a league champ not a elite four champion anymore.

SuperSketch008
    1 anno fa 5
    No this is all wrong. In 1st Gen, He bet the Elite Four and became the Kanto Champion, but then he lost his title after being defeated by Red. In 2nd Gen, Blue then decided to do the second best thing; Becoming a Gym Leader. Since Giovanni dissapeared, Blue became his replacement.

Thermalfusi0n
    7 mesi fa
    @SuperSketch008 sounds plausible and i think the same... also he has all pokemon that the original garry just had excluding the starters :D

SirkaneonuS
    1 anno fa
    Lulz I remember this...omg for some reason the US version of G/S had the names wrong. Blue is actually Green from the manga if you all dont read it.

versuseeker
    1 anno fa
    The manga is based on the games, not the other way around.

You're right though. In the Japanese versions of GSC his name was Green. They changed it to Blue in the US because Pokemon Green never came out outside of Japan.

hansol0801
    1 anno fa 2
    "SMELL YA LATER" XD

IMPROVED BLUE at HG/SS. Not Joking, they took out the LEGO Bricks and made it more R/B/Y (when Roket leader was in charge)

00411392sFather
    1 anno fa
    fag

darkaberos
    1 anno fa
    red=ash

blue=gary

green=alexandre

epic=alexandre destroying both of them

BlakAttk
    1 anno fa
    well actually in hte manga its this:

red=ash

green=gary

blue=that girl

coolcam28
    1 anno fa
    blue=gary

prosoccer56
    1 anno fa
    remember that RED is really Ash, with many different Pokemon, except Pikachu, Charizard and Snorlax

EternalSoul175
    1 anno fa
    No, it's actually the other way around.

The anime came out much later then the original games.

chaojimbo
    1 anno fa
    WHY GOLD?!? Pidgeot looks weird in gold but cool in silver, you can look it up.

higharei
    1 anno fa 2
    dont the gym leaders ever jus say hi and dont act like their th shit its like they never heard of manners

DarkDan12000
    1 anno fa 2
    meanwhile, as gary was found hiding in legoland...

demonfoxnetwork
    1 anno fa
    its funny how blue is gary and red is ash

kidquest94
    1 anno fa
    no there not

ahbeesux
    1 anno fa
    His starter is not with him cause it was with red according to manga ...

Shadolad
    1 anno fa
    Lego Gym?! Wtf?

FF2fanboy
    1 anno fa 2
    The gym looks like it's made of Legos.

Thus, Lego Gym.

Shadolad
    1 anno fa
    I know that lol I was saying wtf because it looks like lego not because I didn't understand

ChelseaBoo323
    1 anno fa
    pokemon yellow his pokemon are level 60"s but i knocked them out with my articuno level 97

JLKibby
    1 anno fa
    i had 3 70 ho-hos from duplicating and a 100 typhlosion on my gold then my data got coruppted

FF2fanboy
    1 anno fa
    LEGO GYM!!!!

acuradc5boy
    1 anno fa
    Ive always wondered why blue is weaker in gold and silver than he was in red and blue i mean his pokemon or under 60 on this which is 3 years after red and blue but in red and blue they were almost lvl 70

mikec1100
    1 anno fa
    Hopefully in HG SS Blue will have a starter that has an advantage over yours

DownLoad2029
    1 anno fa
    HE DOESNT that his pokemon from the manga he gave charizard to red tempary

DownLoad2029
    1 anno fa
    and red gave him his gyrados

thesharinganmaniac70
    1 anno fa
    his name isnt supposed 2 be blue he is green not blue .Blue is a chick! in the manga

GunDelight
    1 anno fa
    He isn't suppose to be the one from the manga he suppose to be the rival from Red and Blue version.

thesharinganmaniac70
    1 anno fa
    oh....well still wtf

krystaldragon17
    1 anno fa
    I hope you get to face Red in HG and SS when they come out. I have original Gold but it won't save :( That's why I'm so hyped up for the remakes! :D

koolaidman
    1 anno fa
    just replace the battery

its not hard u can find a how to here on youtube

DarkSpider180
    1 anno fa
    Commento rimosso
    krystaldragon17
    1 anno fa
    Because what if the other cartdrige is busted, too? Anyway, I just got an emulator a few weeks ago, so I don't really need the cartdrige anymore. I'm still gonna get HG though.

CharlesWII
    1 anno fa
    they're coming out in japan this september, so it will probably be rather sooner than that

AbyssalHunt3r
    1 anno fa
    i heard they were coming out spring 2010

Dancrof80s
    1 anno fa 2
    hg and soulsilver come out next spring in the us... and next month in japan...

onlinezaiah
    1 anno fa
    they come out this week in japan

Dancrof80s
    1 anno fa
    yeah i know... thats pretty sweet

BEWMInc
    1 anno fa
    Hearing that music again sent chills down my spine. Good times, good times.

leethedarkdragon
    1 anno fa
    Blue's gym design is kinda cheap in a way because there are no trainers to fight witch is good but the only challenge is blue himself.

Dilster7000
    1 anno fa
    Its cool that Red and Blue where back in Gold and Silver

Its even Awesome that Red/Blue and Gold/Silver has a BIG conection. unlike D/P/P and R/S/E...

i hope Red and Blue from FR/LG will be back in HG/SS

Shdow1
    1 anno fa 2
    they sure will :D but i hope their pokemons get improved Red should get his pikachu to lvl 100

DantesX29
    1 anno fa
    They have to. It's a remake of Gold and Silver.

Chi7es
    1 anno fa
    the plot and characters and everything between the first two generations are connected cuz hte regions are right next to each other. lol.

Dilster7000
    1 anno fa
    It has nothing to do that Johto and Kanto are stuck together

Chi7es
    1 anno fa
    well its obviously a large part of it

koolman1332
    1 anno fa
    i though he was gary o.o im confuse

Deathstrom1850
    1 anno fa
    yes he is

leethedarkdragon
    1 anno fa
    Heh he the graphics make it look like you're in lego land.For some reason I started a new game last week and I'm on the cinnabar island gym.

highlander5523
    1 anno fa 2
    personally i think gold and silver r the best handheld pokémon games.

kylemotes123
    1 anno fa
    yep

hampurilainenXXL
    1 anno fa
    I agree! I and my bro have gameboy color and gold (+ red blue and yellow). I also have DSi and diamond. Its not as good as gold

Deathstrom1850
    1 anno fa
    u going yo get the remakes

highlander5523
    1 anno fa
    yea since i loved gold and ur pokémon follow u. but it going to be annoying to ev train.

Deathstrom1850
    1 anno fa
    why hard to ev train just send the ev tarining items to hg and ss when ur transfering ur pokemon

pokemonfrenzyboy
    1 anno fa 2
    the walls look like lego

BaseballBoy458
    1 anno fa 2
    i wish pokemon could travel with people in real life

hotwhire
    1 anno fa
    they can follow you in the new remakes

katamanos
    1 anno fa 4
    when i was playing gold i had Typhlosion , Pidgeoto ( didn't evovle it ) , Scyther ( didn't evovle it but i had metal coat ) , Miltank , gengar and Kingdra ( when i caught my horsea it was holding a dragon scale ! )

Volkain10
    1 anno fa
    Commento rimosso
    lightning3593
    1 anno fa 10
    LOL! "Arcanine was seeded". Arcanine is now the mother of lovely Exeggute!

itarethetroll
    1 anno fa
    I love you.

freakylocz14
    1 anno fa
    That was a male Arcanine too

vertkid919
    1 anno fa
    lol... they were both male dumbass

arrowheadfoodman
    1 anno fa
    where do you fight blue at??

dodo1qwert
    1 anno fa
    in vertania city in the 8. arena

slyfer1077
    1 anno fa
    Viridian City in kanto right above pallet town

sokkaizcool
    1 anno fa 4
    lol he lives at lego land

Darknighte9
    1 anno fa
    Lol yah they do that alot in games.

GoogleAdBot
    1 anno fa
    retropokemon . com

turbomagnet
    1 anno fa
    Lol, recover spam

polishroxxor
    1 anno fa 2
    I'm a little jealous of your tactics, I'm a brute strength Pokemon trainer, I hardly switch out my Pokemon, I'm all like ATTACK!

Well, I'm changing that a bit now...

Can't wait for SoulSilver! These games were the best!

NaruXHina4evre
    1 anno fa
    I beat him with my strongest pokemon lvl 46 :D

dellerbeller
    1 anno fa
    Best trainers in the game:

1. Red

2. Blue

3. Lance

TheGameglitcherz
    1 anno fa
    Gary is Blue

Ash is Red

Jaztec35
    1 anno fa
    in a way yes but no ...the characters red and blue are from the manga while ash and gary are from the anime

batzz3177
    1 anno fa
    true, but ash and gary were based on red and blue from the game, since the game wad out 1st(if im nt wrong)

XylitoI
    1 anno fa
    You are correct. The games are what started the pokemon franchise, the anime came later and the characters' appearance was based on the games.

EpicOdysseus
    1 anno fa
    Red and Blue are from the game. Red and Blue from the manga, as well as Ash and Gary from the anime, are based on Red and Blue from the game.

IIICactuarIII
    1 anno fa
    Remakes! :)

Xx7Zeithious7xX
    1 anno fa
    Gary...

KirbyPhelpsPK
    1 anno fa
    Blue...

lolking1016
    1 anno fa
    same eprson who cares about there name.

ROXX416
    1 anno fa 6
    just the sight of this vid gives me goosebumps cuz it reminds me of the lovely old days

JOHTO FTW

counterstrikeking1
    1 anno fa
    hey i need help, what pokemon can use flash? btw where can i catch elektric pokemon in pokemon gold?

Jaztec35
    1 anno fa
    mareep

WaRRioRsTube
    1 anno fa
    Trainer blue is easy. Red is hard though.

ZoneTechProductions
    1 anno fa
    Notice his whole team has one ground type :P, talk about the "Ground" Gym :P

toadam1330
    1 anno fa
    You have a Shiny Feraligatr?

neotidus2005
    1 anno fa
    Commento rimosso
    masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    I hope that Nintendo can do a great work by remixing this song,,,

This song is so epic and cool!

I hope that they don't fuck up this incredible masterpiece of song. You can really feel the battle when you heart this.

jamesfelix303
    1 anno fa
    dude this freakin music is epic! I never got this far but now i wish i really did. i think im going to download this game on to my computer and just play thro it. the remakes will be fun but they wont be here for another year and it will never be as good as the classic one.......

freakylocz14
    1 anno fa
    ash is no fag

avengedmindless
    1 anno fa
    dude i beat this entire game with a poliwrath lv66 typhlosion lv71 and pidgeot lv69

pirox1234
    1 anno fa
    what? lolz

freakylocz14
    1 anno fa
    Gym Leader Gary

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    His real name is Blue dumbass!

Gary is based from Green of the Pokémon Manga.

And Green was based from Rival Blue of Pokémon R/B/Y.

Think twice before doing a comment.

freakylocz14
    1 anno fa
    Isn't Green the who you are if you play as a female in FR/LG?

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    Yea, she is the female character in the game. In the manga she is called Blue. And WTF With those 2 guys who tumb down my comment!

Those who did are still a noobs, they can't be called their self a truly fan.

AerialMan
    1 anno fa
    Wrong. All wrong.

In the game, the female of Fr/Lg is Leaf.

In Japan, Gary = Green. But since Blue came out in America instead of Green, they called him Blue.

Why don't you think twice before commenting?

You're the n00b here.

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    I know that noob, his name was changed when he came to América, what a noob, do you think that I don't know that?

Haha, what a rude rookie. xD

Anyways thanks for try to make me look like a noob, but you didn't. =P

Hasta luego...

P.S.: The female character of FR/LG was based from Blue of the manga, but in the game (in America) she is called Green.

AerialMan
    1 anno fa
    Wow, I knew I was dealing with a child.

American doesn't have an é in it.

If you knew so much, why are you being such a dick? Obviously you are just trying to start a fight because you were wrong. In Lg/Fr, the girl's name is Leaf.

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    1.- I'm 15, so you still don't know the person that you are dealing.

2.- Yes, it has 'cause América was discovered by Spanish people and that is the actual name but you the NorthAmericans don't uses á,é, í, ó or ú 'cause you don't need it, discovered by Cristobal Colón, haha you don't even know the history of our continent.

3.- No, I'm trying to fight, you are the one who wants, No, I'm not wrong.

P.S.: Her name is Green (in América).

AerialMan
    1 anno fa
    "Dealing with"? What,are you going to punch me through the computer, kid? Figures you are 15. A child who started cussing someone up for Pokemon.

Native Americans discovered America. Not Christoper Columbus. I don't what WHAT your history books are teaching you, but they are wrong.

Her name is Leaf. Look it up. Bulbapedia. Bigger fans/nerds keeping track of that site who know their facts.

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    1.- No I don't started.

2.- Yea were habited first Native Americans and Indigenous people of CenterAmérica, and dude, WTF with the traduced name!? A Spanish name must never be traduced! For example if your name were John, and you go to any place who speaks Spanish your name must be respected, if that's the thing, then you are Juan and not John.

3.- I'm not a fan/nerd, but, I know some things about the game and manga, then Leaf was based from Blue of Pokémon Manga.

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    4.- America "discovered" by Cristobal Colón, but it really wasn't discovered, América did ever existed, but they didn't know that, so that's the problem of history books it should be called "The Meeting of 2 worlds". If you really know the term you will understand me.

AerialMan
    1 anno fa
    He's always been refereed to me as Christopher Columbus, so it's a habit.

Yeah, she was. Her game name is different from her manga name. So it's Red and Leaf, then Green/Blue as the rival. But it switched from Blue to Green when Leaf Green came out.

So, do we have this cleared up a bit, now?

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    Badly refereed.

Yea, both you and I have cleared this.

Just a suggestion, (don't get mad, it's a suggestion) don't translate always the names 'cause they must be respected as they are. For example if my name was Juan Ríos, my name in English must be respected, not be traduced to John River.

AerialMan
    1 anno fa
    I didn't even know how to translate his name, so I had to use the Americanized version.

The new girl for Soul Silver and Heart Gold (it's not Kris/Crystal anymore) is named Soul, so it seems to be a trend that the first prefix of one version of the game is used for the female character. So now we have Leaf and Soul.

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    Cristopher Colombus could be a meaning for say Cristobal Colón (original name 'cause his name is from Spain). Americanized? What do you mean by that?... Oh! English version you must said, ok, ok.

And yea, you are right in the last part, in R/B/Y there wasn't a female trainer, either in G/S.

AerialMan
    1 anno fa
    I think R/B/G/Y meant to have a girl, since there was one with hair like Leaf's in a promotional picture. I think Crystal and up was meant to fix that, or something.

MasterChisel
    1 anno fa
    okay i dont mean to burst your bubble but christopher columbus is italian. please dont get mad cause i dont want a comment war here, but hes italian

masterdvd007
    1 anno fa
    Actually his birth place is still discussed, that what you said it's a thesis, the place its still not confirmed. So both, you and I don't know if he is Italian or Spanish.

Bowserslave
    1 anno fa 6
    3 years later and blue's pokemon r actually LOWER in lvl?

nintendaholic90
    1 anno fa 2
    is blue's gym made out of legos?

kougaforever
    1 anno fa
    SlapATACK, Nice hacked Ho-oh.

Can't catch it below level 47 legitly.

Nice try.

KyogresWrath
    1 anno fa
    In pokemon gold it is found at level 40. In silver it is found at level 70. The legends only became part of the story in crystal. I think the first legendaries to start the level 47 things were dialga and palkia.

135themaster65
    1 anno fa
    The Anime Sucks the games are way better.

Ducksterforce
    1 anno fa
    The Pokemon Adventures manga is awesome though.

It's actually based on the game.

Sporeegg
    1 anno fa
    Is Umbreon really that sucky?

raiden45678
    1 anno fa
    This kids isnt that smart. Umbreon is a wonderful Special wall, due to its 110 base sp def stat and its immunity to psychic types. Almost every pokemon can be good if you know how to use them.

MatKoReN
    1 anno fa
    raiden45678
    1 anno fa
    Hes so good he doesnt have to say anything.

freakylocz14
    1 anno fa
    That's Gary

SlapATACK
    1 anno fa
    Blue is easy, I beat him with a level 46 amphy, 46 crobat, 44 ho-oh, 46 meganium, 45 gilafarig, and a 47 laparas. Easy!

labking01
    1 anno fa
    my ears cold

XDbuggabooDX
    1 anno fa
    Uhhghhh. Few notes for you guys

Red-Blue-and other's like Silver/Gold/Emerald

are character's from the manga in there region's they came 1st, Ash and Gary and such are just based of them, with the exception that ash travels all region's so we could consider Ash as all Red/Gold/Emerald etc. But he is based of the manga not the other way around.

DarthSlowpoke
    1 anno fa
    DAMN RIGHT

Link4587452
    1 anno fa
    jurassiczalar
    1 anno fa
    really? i thought emerald was wally from the hoenn manga

ELB0X0
    1 anno fa 3
    One problem with that the Pokemon anime series was released after the games and was based on them the Anime was first broadcast in 1998 but the games were released before that as the us had received the releases of Red and Blue at this time and before those two japan already had Pokemon Red and Green in 1994

zoskiacultus16
    1 anno fa 5
    silver version had better sprites.

Karffebon
    1 anno fa
    nope, most sprites from crystal are from pokemon gold if you see

ivanfck117
    1 anno fa
    that arcanaine was a beast

angrypoolman
    1 anno fa
    when you pulled out umbreon you should have used bite. it would have done twice the damage because its a dark type

RyuTori
    1 anno fa
    Ghost is super effective against psychic too...

But you're right, bite would have been better since:

It would get 180 power because its x3 power from STAB and SE

Shadow ball would only get 160 from its SE

Xehanor
    1 anno fa
    Omg I forgot how cool the music was when you fight Blue! Thanks!

BASSFZz
    1 anno fa
    i thnk out of all the champions in the entire pokemon game series, i think Blue was the strongest, only because instead of one type of pokemon, he made a team to defeat any type of pokemon.

RH192
    1 anno fa
    looks like gary at the earlier pokemon games

wwardclan
    1 anno fa
    he IS

adizzlewizzle123
    1 anno fa 3
    Blue isnt gary r-tard

wwardclan
    1 anno fa
    he has the same pokemon looks like him the descripyion says he was the former pokemon leuge leader three years ago by red (ASH) not to mention the three year span fome the reales of pokemon yellow to gold so tell me if hes not gary who is he?

wwardclan
    1 anno fa
    and my key board is screwin up so ull have to figure out what that says!

richmadenigga504
    1 anno fa 2
    That's because Ash was based off Red and why Ash has pokemon that the Pokemon manga characters have. The games , anime and manga have similarities but they are all different. Blue got his team differently from how Gary got his. Look at a picture of Red and then look at a picture of Ash and theres no way you will say there the same. Blue and Gary also have minor differences.

eurekaimgay
    1 anno fa 5
    how did Blue's pokemon go down in levels?

jajmp
    1 anno fa
    lol

BASSFZz
    1 anno fa
    thats a good question.

calibay3
    1 anno fa
    in yellow version ash got a charmander a bulbasour and a squirtle and u could also get a snorlax like in red and blue and red pretty much is supposed to be ash he looks just like him in my opinion

eduardobalanjose
    1 anno fa
    pss yo lo pase cn el nive 85 de los pokemon

aadilpickle
    1 anno fa
    can u access kanto before elite 4? it seems like u can, with surf and waterfall before elite four. can anyone clarify that?

vader329
    1 anno fa
    i dont think you can

srry

TeardropsFalls
    1 anno fa
    You need the 8th badge to use waterfall.

aadilpickle
    1 anno fa
    well thats still before the elite 4

iTzKaizer
    1 anno fa
    Of course. The Elite Four is part of Kanto so yes. But if you're talking about the rest of kanto then no, ypu need to go to ss anne 2, which needs a pasport after beating the E4.

BASSFZz
    1 anno fa
    no you can not. You must defeat the Elite 4 first

shironx5
    1 anno fa
    it applies to both the games and manga u nubz end on convo i read tha manga and played red

DatCoolCat7
    1 anno fa
    i've got to admit it you have a solid team

OSam253
    1 anno fa
    A good place for leveling up before the elite four anyone ? I only have 4 operational pkmns and I want to train some others x(

koreanblood777
    1 anno fa
    where do u get a dragonite?

hiperstrong
    1 anno fa
    What happen to Giovanni?

Bbturtle35
    1 anno fa
    hiperstrong giovanni quit team rocket came back to his gym in pokemon red and once you beat him he leaves the gym all i remember

Simonomon2
    1 anno fa
    JoeDaPokemonMasta1
    1 anno fa 5
    No, what I hate is when I switch out and somebody uses Confuse Ray or something before I can rape its ass. What you are talking about is good.

zendro
    1 anno fa
    That applies to all pokemon games dumbass

aadilpickle
    1 anno fa
    u no, u can turn that off, its in the options menu, battle style. i guess u want SET not SHIFT

Olej1906
    1 anno fa
    how can i fight vs leader blue? my game ends with beating elite four

wizguy104
    1 anno fa
    will yea but when ur done beating the elit four u go to prof:Elm and u recive an ss tickit when u get it go to olivine city then go to the olivine port fast ship pier and get in the boat and when u just whant to get to the the other side go to ur room and then to ur bed and rest and ur their but not to blue to do that u have to beat all the gym's there and then go to the island i forgot its name anyways go there and youll find him then talk to him and he goes back to his gym and then go there &

wizguy104
    1 anno fa
    wa-la hes teir enjoy :) and good luck ;)

allu4me
    2 anni fa
    where the heck do you find fire, grass and all the other stones? you need to trade them or what?

RTOsquadron1
    1 anno fa
    you do need them from trade i think. have you checked in celadon city?

allu4me
    1 anno fa
    whats in celadon city?

Bl00dyBizkitz
    2 anni fa
    should've used bite instead of shadow ball on his alakazam when he had a reflect up. incase you didn't know, shadow ball is a physical move and bite is a special move.

zomgdraike
    2 anni fa
    Dude, Ghost type moves are all Special in GSC. Plus, even after DP's physical/special split, Shadow Ball has always been Special.

Bl00dyBizkitz
    2 anni fa
    nope, in second gen, shadow ball has always been physical. do your research.

sephiroth068
    2 anni fa
    Why couldnt they keep Quick Attack and Extremespeed with this animation in future games? The new animations suck compared to the GSC animations...

pkmnduelistxlr8
    2 anni fa 2
    You know! Leer actually looks cool in the G/S/C animations. It looks like a laser

Gaaraguy13
    2 anni fa 5
    I love how the last gym has been transformed into a cheap legoland knockoff.

Bl00dyBizkitz
    2 anni fa
    i know, i think the person who created viridian city and the gym most really had a love for the legos.

PowerxHouse
    2 anni fa
    In the game it's different. They are not Blue and Red from the comic, they are Ash and Gary, or Satoshi and Okido. But they are called Red and Blue.

spax9
    2 anni fa 8
    Red and Blue are not Ash and Gary. Red is the main character of the first games, and Blue is the rival from the first games. Ash and Gary are based on Red and Blue because the first games came before the anime.

WhiteCreoleLA
    2 anni fa
    mostra
    zomgdraike
    2 anni fa
    "...Well if Ash and Gary are based on Blue and Red.then I guess that means they're the same..."

...lolwut? Something that's based on something isn't the same; Luffy and Naruto were loosely based on Goku from DBZ, but that doesn't make them the same. Think before YOU type, dipshit.

zendro
    1 anno fa
    -_______________-

Actually, they were never based on Blue or Red, only their looks

You think before typing

and they're from the MANGA

aadilpickle
    1 anno fa
    wtf u talkin about

PowerxHouse
    2 anni fa
    mostra
    spax9
    2 anni fa 6
    Dude the article said they are DISTINCT CHARACTERS, distinct means different and based on does not mean their the same person.I guess you can call Red and Blue Ash and Gary if you want, but they are really Red and Blue.

Bl00dyBizkitz
    2 anni fa 4
    did you notice the "distinct characters" part in your article? also, the fact that you found this on wikipedia doesn't even make it true.

zendro
    1 anno fa
    Wikepedia....wow

zendro
    1 anno fa
    They're based off of the manga

They're not from the show? When did ash ever get an espeon, blastoise, or venasaur? He didn't

THINK

poopman646464
    1 anno fa
    he had bulbasaur and squirtle idn about espeon

aadilpickle
    1 anno fa
    well this is a game dude, and besides

RED never had a pikachu, ASH did

RED had a venusaur, ash nvr did

RED had a blastoise, ash nvr did

red had a charizard, ash had that

idk about snorlax or espeon

but its a game dude, things are bound to change. u nvr see this dude from johto in the anime, or do u? i stopped watching after season 1

zendro
    1 anno fa
    no, this is nothing related to johto

but im pretty sure most him was based off the manga

GSCgen forevarrrrrrrrrr

pirox1234
    1 anno fa 3
    he had a snorlax, but red pwns ash

jajmp
    1 anno fa
    Red is supposed to be Ash...

KirbyPhelpsPK
    1 anno fa
    Wrong.

jajmp
    1 anno fa
    Correct me then.

KirbyPhelpsPK
    1 anno fa 5
    It's actually the opposite. Red came first, Ash is based off of Red. People need to realize that Ash doesn't exist in the games. Anime only.

aadilpickle
    1 anno fa
    NO WAY!

pirox1234
    1 anno fa 7
    red is not supossed to be ash, in fact, they are not even related in any ways, ash is just a fag from pallet town

rockman297
    1 anno fa 7
    Ash is just the adaption of Red from the pokemon games. So Red is original where as Ash is a fag.

DavACourt23
    1 anno fa
    but they are related.... Red was the inspiration for Ash he was made as Red

Ducksterforce
    1 anno fa
    The game was made before the anime.

adizzlewizzle123
    1 anno fa 3
    Red isnt Ash, Red is a charecter in the Manga Pokemon Adventures and in the Games... Ash is only in the Anime

skarmoryman
    2 anni fa
    Is there a kanto elite 4 or only gym leaders?

sephiroth068
    2 anni fa
    only gym leader the Kanto Elite Fouyr has gone off somewhere...only Bruno and Lance of the original Elite Four remain...

ZeppelinMan22
    2 anni fa
    Shulda used bite against Alakazam.

BeastmasterKory
    2 anni fa
    no in the comic green is red's rival

justavoid
    2 anni fa 4
    red is the main character

blue is his rival

green is the girl

it's like that both in the comic and game.

BlackwolfX
    2 anni fa
    I'm always Green

Deathvolst
    2 anni fa
    How did you find Blue? Where is he?

I don't remember if i found he 'cause i played this game when child!

BlackwolfX
    2 anni fa
    I believe Red borrowed Charizard from Green

Poopyonyourhead
    2 anni fa
    i thot blue was a girl

theethiopian
    2 anni fa
    that was gary

gallo9413
    2 anni fa
    ala berga

jflptout
    2 anni fa
    i have a sneasel on my team in pokemon gold. but it sux. what should i get to replace it?

Jarstlord
    2 anni fa
    I'm going to make this team although I miss certain types:

- Fearow > Normal + Fly

- Tyranitar > Stone + Dark (!)

- Lanturn > Electric + Water

- Lapras > Ice + Water

- Snorlax > Normal

- Hypno > psycic

Maybe this isn't the best team but I think it's not a bad choice. My first team consisted of Ho-Oh, Sudowoodo, Graveler, Fearow, Feraligator and the red Gyarados... I could manage it but some of the pokémon were messed up by stupid attacks; and I missed some of 'the' important types...

NeroAngelo616
    2 anni fa 3
    RHYDON!!!!!!!!!!!!

DumbledoresElderWand
    2 anni fa
    If they re-do G/S for DS, then this would be a battle against trainer Green maybe.

Zebesian04
    2 anni fa
    Wasn't the rival still Blue/ Gary though?

Pretty sure it was.

DumbledoresElderWand
    2 anni fa
    well, as far as G/S/C, yeah. But if they remake G/S, then it would be Green

Poopyonyourhead
    2 anni fa
    i thot it was green! and blue is a girl. thats what it said in the comics

zomgdraike
    2 anni fa 2
    They are making a remake for G/S for the DS, but they aren't releasing it in the US :(

Kolokasidis
    1 anno fa
    Are you serious? When?

dawgage
    2 anni fa
    mostra
    CP1234hello22
    2 anni fa
    beat the league

GLep15
    2 anni fa
    you could've beaten the pidgeot with one thunder punch.

Cornbinks
    2 anni fa
    Thunderpunch and Ice punch are the same power, and Dragonite doesn't STAB for any of them. So no, he couldn't.

gogetosaiyan
    2 anni fa 6
    u noe what i noticed bout blues team in crystal and gold ? u noe in red and blue versions when u battle blue he always changes his team depending on ur starter? in his team now, he has all the pokemon he would have swithched and replaced but he doesnt have the starters.

ZEROLucario
    2 anni fa
    Thats because Red's got the starters.

liberto66
    3 anni fa
    lol why doesnt gary have scizor? =/

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    Cause he dosent have one?

liberto66
    1 anno fa
    In the animes he have.

BlackBirdZGTR
    2 anni fa 6
    Because Blue isnt Gary? A better question is where is Blue's eevee or whatever eeveelution it evolved into?

liberto66
    2 anni fa
    umbreon....

BlackBirdZGTR
    2 anni fa 3
    There isnt an Umbreon on his team when he's a gym leader.

liberto66
    2 anni fa
    anyways the best question is: ´´wtf where is his nidoqueen magmar and when did he git his noobly rhydon... and hit hoothoot or that lame noctowl... so where is his ,,wicked´´ nidoking???

WhiteCreoleLA
    2 anni fa
    mostra
    Bl00dyBizkitz
    2 anni fa 4
    wrong dude. red and blue are the protaganist and antagonist of the red and blue pokemon game. that's the reason why they're names are preset names for the protaganist and antagonist. ash and gary are in fire red and leaf green.

EpicOdysseus
    1 anno fa
    Ash and Gary are not Fire Red and Leaf Green, they're still Red and Blue. Ash and Gary are in the anime, and only the anime, nothing else.

brier12345678910
    3 anni fa
    wanna know a ogood tequneqe? have ur amphros, (or any other electric pokemon u want) learn the following moves, Thunder-Rain dance-zapcannon-(ur choice for 4th)

Rain dance is awesome effect because rain and thunder dont mix so it makes ur target way more effictive against thunder attacks plus thunders accuracy is like 80 but rain dance makes it 120% accuracy true fact!

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    yeah i already know that technique. :P

brier12345678910
    3 anni fa
    another great one is have a grass pokemoon learn sunnyday-solarbeam-gigadrain-( ur choice) sunnyday makes solarbeam attack first turn without charging... true fact!

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    I already know that one too. :P

brier12345678910
    3 anni fa
    my team:

Ground-Tyranitar-Level-89 with the moves Earthquake-sandstorm-rockslide -hyperbeam.

Fire-Typhlosion-Level 94 with the moves flamethrower-thunderpunch-hype rbeam-fireblast

Phychic-alakazam-Level 82 with the moves phychic-thunderpunch-firepunch -icepunch

Grass-victreebell-Level with the moves solarbeam-sunnyday-gigadrain-r azorleaf

Dragon/Ice- Dragonite with the moves hyperbeam-thunder-icebeam-drag onbreath

Electric- pikichu with the moves thunder-raindance-zapcannon-ir ontail.

brier12345678910
    3 anni fa
    oops forgot to include alakazams,victreebell,and dragonites levels well here they are:

Dragon/Ice-Dragonite Level 87

Grass/Poison-Victreebell Level 83 and also i for got victreebell don't know razorleaf he knows toxic...My bad lol

Phychic-Alakazam-Level 88

sorry for the inconvienience.

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    Awesome! But why dont you evolve Pikachu?

brier12345678910
    3 anni fa 3
    idk i rather have pikichu hes cooler then raichu =p

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    Yeah thats what I thought you would say..

brier12345678910
    3 anni fa
    lol =p

antmanmax1
    3 anni fa 2
    holy shit this brings back memories. I remember that i thought this game had good graphics (but then again compared to blue/red it was awesome graphics). I love the old school music/sound effects too.

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    damn right!

Tarudizer
    3 anni fa
    hah this brings me back :P and im the first one to NOT say anything to what pokemon you used and such :P

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    thank you

Phosisticated
    3 anni fa
    Man youve got nerve!!! Dragonite??? Umbreon??? you should train umbreon to level 57 so it can learn moonlight.. you also should have kept confuse ray

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    well, to tell the truth... Umbreon never learned any of those moves. weird huh=/

firstkill2006
    3 anni fa
    Nice Vid. But it takes u like 7 minutes to beat up Gary..quite strange

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    Arcanine suprised me

GreenZeppelin1
    3 anni fa
    I agree with atomicbomb2u. You could've done better. All my pokemon were late 40s and none of them got KO-d.

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    good for you then:P

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    no offense, but i kinda dont really care if any of your Pokemon didn't get KO-d, unless you made a video of yourself fighting blue

atomicbomb2u
    3 anni fa
    omg think AHEAD. of course he's gona use max potion , or hyper potion, dont use waste a little attack god.

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    yo it didnt matter he was gonna heal anyway!

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    and besides, surf wasnt gonna kill him in the first try!

pokemonking1212
    3 anni fa
    do you get to battle red or any of kanto elite four members

ZEROLucario
    3 anni fa
    yes

toonytax
    3 anni fa
    hey thats's GARY!!!!

trevor813
    3 anni fa
    u so fast ^_^ 5/5