Weird glitch in pokemon crystal

« Older   Newer »

1. Dio Brando
        +1   -1

User deleted

Weird glitch in pokemon crystal

CITAZIONE
    Put this code:010344D0 015045D0 010343D0. This will trigger the glitch. If you compare, this is the same code to acess the beta safari zone in gold silver.
    -----IF YOU ARE A ANNOTATION DISABLER, READ THIS:

-Dud ths soo fak n gay, u used hax-

First of all, how i could used this glitch without code? There's a difference through"cheat" and "hack". And your language is TERRIBLE.
    -Your name's Ned?-
    No. I made a reference to Ned from "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide"
    -"The next two days of your life will be the best one. You'll be kissed by..."
    I don't like chain messages
    Categoria:
    Giochi
    Tag:
    Pokemon crystal glitch not hax this is cheat SPARTA!! Ned in Burger... :D

SPOILER (click to view)
    @evilone144000?? lol,too!^^

RickRoller90001 6 giorni fa
    Rispondi
    Durr, didn't read the left annotation lol. Yeah, that is a weird code. Cheat codes can have weird effects if used in? the wrong game. Like one time, when I was younger, I used a Gameshark Code for Japanese Fire Red that made Entei appear on Route 1 on my English Fire Red and? my PC was full of ?????????? items and I warp to Navel Rock.

evilone144000 6 giorni fa
    @evilone144000 Iknow that man,? Cuz the cheat messes the pallete and pull you automaticaly? right

RickRoller90001 6 giorni fa
    It's what happens? when you walk out of boundaries. It's because in the first 2 gens, the game has no data to? read outside the map. So, what happens is the game glitches and crashes.

evilone144000

0 replies since 29/3/2011, 14:24   48 views