1.     +1   -1

A_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STAR

Group
    Pokécrediti

Status
    Anonymous

Let's Play Pokémon Emerald - Part 72

CITAZIONE
    Pesky computer troubles put me on the sidelines for the last few days, but now I'm back and ready to roll! Today I take on B/W news items that I either overlooked last time, or that popped up since I recorded part 71. Obviously, what got everyone's attention was the brand new in-battle aesthetics, with Pokémon actually moving to perform their attacks. By no means 3D, but still exceptional considering the DS' limitations. Which is exactly why I wanted this to be on the 3DS, then there's no doubt it'd look even better.

In other news, it appears Zoroark has been salvaged! While the transformation is automatic, it doesn't override its typing, and it presumably retains its stats and moves as well. Makes sense, since it's an illusion, and not a complete transformation.
    Categoria:

Giochi
    Tag:
    Let's Play LP Pokémon Pokemon Emerald

SPOILER (click to view)
    damn i just looked it up and those are incredibly short shorts... Pokemon Topaz and Amethyst , the girl is naked and the boy is 75 years old... i can see it now :/
    CAPTAINxCOOKIES 7 mesi fa

yeahhhhhhhh more then 10 so now when u give kurt apricorns he wont say hey little boy take these balls
    Bibrid 8 mesi fa

Could they possibly be releasing the third version of generation 5 for the 3DS...?
    Akuatwirl 9 mesi fa

It's not entirely impossible, but I doubt it. There may be serious compatibility issues.
    Slowflake 9 mesi fa

When the 3DS is released and Generation VI comes along with it, do you think we are going to see another overhaul like the one in Generation III? And, assuming that there is not another overhaul, will we still be able to transfer from Generation V to Generation VI?
    Axnyr 7 mesi fa

but pokemon is soposd to be childish :/, i dnt like that the protagonists of pokemon are old, nd im 16 so dnt give me shit that im a lil kid or anything
    CrazyShwazy 10 mesi fa

Haha, "Yay! I didn't fuck up!"

And, I don't know what it's like in Canada, but here in America teenage girls really do wear shorts that short. ....Yeah, I don't know what to say about that either....
    TheSacredCheddar 10 mesi fa

@TheSacredCheddar how about giggity?
    Thepsychometalhead 7 mesi fa

If you showed them the gen5 pro., thier minds would expode!
    FullMetal637 10 mesi fa

EvenBIGGERjonNo - One Of The Best RPG LP Player just like Slowflake and chugga
    DoomaceIsHere 10 mesi fa

#lol
    ssbbtriforcepit33 10 mesi fa

#lol. just testing, nice video.
    reviews25 10 mesi fa

Sky uppercut...
    ilikmiself 10 mesi fa

#Failiure!
    PokemonCommentator 10 mesi fa

Illusion. That's a fun ability, worthless in battle, but nice for ingame purposes,since you'll be wandering what kind of pokemon will your zoroark turn into at least for some variety. I bet that it can ONLY transform into pokemon you've at least seen once even if you don't have their entries in the pokedex.
    AndrusPr8 10 mesi fa

Actually, making your opponent believe you're, say, a Machamp, would actually be very useful, since they might try to Psychic you, and then it does nothing. There's a lot of potential for Illusion, and the best-case scenarios would be enough to make it uber.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake

I didn't see the video that show raikou vs zororak. I didn't know that it changes the pokemon name and that copies the pokemon color as well! (unlike ditto) That certainly IS useful in battle.
    AndrusPr8 10 mesi fa

#LOL
    pokegirl15150 10 mesi fa

Whoa....And I thought that I always catch a Skarmory instead of Taillow or Wingull....XD
    RivalTheDragon 10 mesi fa

Wait, FIVE or six? In part 1 you said you needed a one or six, and your trainer ID ends in 6, not 5. I sure hope the mistake was in this video, else some people playing along with the LP who got a 1 might be pissed.
    oxharemonkey 10 mesi fa

Yeah, it's 1 or 6. My bad.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

im 15 and cant get enough of pokemon.

Sad - yes

do i care - No

it was my childhood game and tv show and that will never change :)
    iluvlauras 10 mesi fa 4

slowflake you make great walkthroughs and when you said you were back also gave me a heart attack
    kzhang1234 10 mesi fa

#LOL
    FlamingArcanine47 10 mesi fa

I had my speakers on full blast when i started the video, and you said "Well i'm back" and i nearly had a heart attack :)
    P3N7Y 10 mesi fa

I wonder if Rule 34's kicked in for the female protagonist yet?

Probably, but I am NOT, I repeat, NOT looking it up.

You need to wonder who actually draws the shit... >_>
    HeyShayMay 10 mesi fa

@HeyShayMay It existed the day before you posted this.
    armegeddis 5 mesi fa

You need adult intelligence to be able to play competitively, and understand all the mechanics.
    missingno777 11 mesi fa

#OMG #LOL #FAIL #FTW
    NyrockXZX 11 mesi fa

...wait, what? How did you do that?
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa 3

@Slowflake First you do a # and then you connect it with OMG, LOL, FAIL or FTW like this #FAIL
    Pokemonsoul2009 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake (hash)FAIL
    livejimmyduckegg 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake Youtube has this super gay new thing where you type "# LOL" Without the space. I don't know what the point is.
    NyrockXZX 10 mesi fa

I'm sure there is something I'm missing but what will illusion copy if it doesn't copy type, stats, or moves? Sprites?
    k3nnygza 11 mesi fa

That's the current theory. Though it's still unknown how which Pokémon Zoroark imitates will be determined.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

In my opinion, Game Freak never seems to make their female protagonists NOT look inappropriate. lol
    UltimateHero13 11 mesi fa

I was introduced to the games when Red and Blue came out. My dad's girlfriend's boys were playing it and I asked them to show me how to play it. Been hooked ever since. I think I was like 7-8 years old
    glamglaceon 11 mesi fa

Yeah i could had been on the 3ds but this actually shows what the DS could had done a Pokemon game long time ago it is impressive
    joedub2218 11 mesi fa

@joedub2218 "IT"
    joedub2218 11 mesi fa

well as many people say the japanese truly are the horniest people on the planet :P
    waffles2562 11 mesi fa

i made a video of raikou fighting zoaroak and i had all the pictures backwards so it started with zoaroak instead of with entie.
    Jordan1893 11 mesi fa

something about girl players and short shorts , Japan, though i never noticed she had um well pants it just didnt look right the first time and whats the point your never going to see the charachter unless your fighting yourself or something like that.

but still its very impresive that the pokemon look more lifelike by moving but still no pokemon following behind you thats a hge - for me
    cirv0 11 mesi fa

how can u have a problem with a short skirt??? lol...

anyways the third game of b/w might be on the 3DS because it would be out by then
    gogeta5782 11 mesi fa

No, it's been CONFIRMED for the DS, and the Japanese release is very likely to occur a month or two before the 3DS'.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@gogeta5782

its probably because the shorts are even shorter than dawns. so i think you get the idea right?
    kzhang1234 10 mesi fa

i think the hgss guy looked awesome the girl no
    Desmond21228 11 mesi fa

I'm glad it's not on the 3DS. I mean, yes, a Pokemon game on the 3DS would make me buy one sooner than I normally would, but it would probably still take me a while to get a 3DS, and I'd prefer to play it on the release.
    IceWaveZ 11 mesi fa

i was 11 when i was introduced to Pokemon by the anime it was by a friend i discovered the game and ive loved the series ever since! :)
    PhoenixHelix 11 mesi fa

knowing the FFC, the chick will be in winter pants by the time it reaches NA
    antonioaquila 11 mesi fa

Great 2 have u back man any who Great vid keep up the good work
    Sethfink1235 11 mesi fa

Hard drive problems or just general computer troubles? My computer is nearly 5 years and it still works great although I'm going to get a new computer sometime this summer.
    NateGillson 11 mesi fa

I honestly don't know. The insides have been cleaned, though, apparently there was quite a bit of dust in there.
    Slowflake 11 mesi fa

"Crisis adverted."
    JakeTheFakeReal 11 mesi fa

Slowflake You Are the best Pokemon Lper You do lots of episodes. And Show Lots Too.
    MrGentleman304 11 mesi fa

they are all foolish comments, band the fist one
    thesimswoohoo 11 mesi fa

sniffsboy
    LENNYVANVLIETshow 11 mesi fa

mmmh awesome
    omega0078 11 mesi fa

Okay, which of these four do I block?
    Slowflake 11 mesi fa

@Slowflake You should block Sniffsboy
    wwe1fanrocky 11 mesi fa

@Slowflake sniffsboy
    THESUNLIGHTMONSTERS 11 mesi fa

I decided on sniffsboy because of homophobia, and wwe1fanrocky because it's at least his second offense, probably his third.
    Slowflake 11 mesi fa

@Slowflake I ALMOST can not believe of the first four comments, all four of them made the same stupid mistake! Is that a record for your videos?
    Baritocity 11 mesi fa

Rispondi

Four? Definitely. Blocking two different people for FIRST comments in the same video is a record as well.
    Slowflake 11 mesi fa

@Slowflake All of them.
    Goldsbro 11 mesi fa

yay im now a first faggot
    sniffsboy 11 mesi fa

Primero!
    wwe1fanrocky 11 mesi fa

should i steal the first?
    sniffsboy 11 mesi fa

not first!
    TheMudkipNinja 11 mesi fa

0 replies since 13/4/2011, 09:32   91 views