1.     +1   -1

A_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STAR

Group
    Pokécrediti

Status
    Anonymous

Let's Play Pokémon Emerald - Part 74

CITAZIONE
    It's been a while since my last nuclear outburst, hasn't it? Not anymore! Seriously, c'mon. If I want to go in there without Pokéblocks, let me go in there without Pokéblocks. And this also stacks on top of the news (hey, it was news to me!) that the underground isn't available on an emulated Platinum. The good news is that I didn't need much of a plan B, since I didn't rely on tutors that much in my plan A anyway. The bad news is that I wanted to show it off in a special video, but I guess it's not happening.

I also got a rather... hostile comment today, coming from a Chugga zombie. (No way!) Apparently, legendaries are off-limits in-game, despite the game not complaining one bit if you use them. (I mean, if I can't use ubers in-game, where can I use them? Yeah, I know, "the uber metagame", but that's not the point...) I guess Metal Blades = cheating at Megaman 2 then, right?
    Categoria:

Giochi
    Tag:
    Let's Play LP Pokémon Pokemon Emerald

SPOILER (click to view)
    I remember the Manectric guy too!!!! weird lol I don't remember anyone else's team(for the most part)
    Xmarshall97X 3 ore fa

THERE ARE NO RULES... (except for this comprehensive list.)

I think games are more about having fun than just beating them :)
    CodenameJD 2 sett. fa

your funny
    cvczombies27 4 mesi fa

The Pokeblock case thing was obviously to push the contest Gimmick.
    armegeddis 5 mesi fa

Dude u r loud
    RpDeeZy 5 mesi fa

@RpDeeZy dude theres volume on your computer for a reason.

TheRysyndrome 2 giorni fa

@RpDeeZy dude there's volume on your computer for a reason.

TheRysyndrome 2 giorni fa

nice man
    toppscards45 6 mesi fa

Hey dude you need a PoKeblock case
    Theaceofhearts09 7 mesi fa

Even though the underground in Platinum supports Wifi / WFC, is it still impossible to interact with people in the underground who are outside your wireless range (ie: people who AREN'T STANDING FIVE FEET NEXT TO YOU, THE ENTIRE POINT OF HAVING WIFI CAPACITY) for things like the Secret Base game and getting the required "talk to X other players a total of 32 times" that is needed to encounter Spiritomb?
    Axnyr 7 mesi fa

In my opinion your commentary is really good. But in my opinion the games that chuggaa chose to play are more eventful to watch. The commentary is actually just as good as yours.
    MoisChanVsTamama 8 mesi fa

i think u remeber the guy because u can rechallange him. that's may be how u remeber him
    canavaro100 8 mesi fa

are you using a emulator?
    MrShafiq12 9 mesi fa

Look out when using the emulator becuase when using a diamond rom it got stuck when getting to fight syrus, i hope this is only something about my pc, rom settings or whatever... but im just warning you that you should try (if you haven't already) to reach that point in a previous walkthrough before recording a platinum LP.

AndrusPr8 9 mesi fa

You sound like a power gamer. Just like me actually.
    ArcsaurdeQuester 10 mesi fa

I loved how in the middle of the rant you saw the mantric so you said DAMN IT MANTRIC!!! It seemed like you were mad at mantric.
    WEREWOLF1MOON 10 mesi fa

thankyou for clarifying the wifi issue with Platinum. I myself am doing a runthrough for fun and was also inquiring whether you could access the underground, but as evident, you cannot.

Other sources also stated that, but honestly i don't really trust them.
    freedomfightre 10 mesi fa

You know that whole thing with the pokeblock case was just a misguided attempt to pimp the contest system, right? Yah, I actuallly knew about that, I just didn't become a regular till recently. Big Fan though. You know those cursed feeders littered all of the safari zone? SPOILERS: They don't do shit. The pokemon almost never take the bait. How do I know? I spent about 4 hours grinding for a light ball there a couple weeks ago.
    DatPokemonNerd 10 mesi fa

I'm pretty sure that was a Nostalgia Critic reference, not an AVGN reference.
    Tirgo69 10 mesi fa

It was a Board James reference. Close enough, it's another one of AVGN's hats.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake oh
    Tirgo69 10 mesi fa

Ho ho, posted the comment before I finished.

NUMBAH FIVE! MENTION NUMBAH FIVE!
    TheShinyFeraligatr 10 mesi fa

Oh lord, I actually knew. I thought you did to. D:
    TheShinyFeraligatr 10 mesi fa

That's a real awesome rule No rule at all do what ever it takes to win as long as its in the games boundaries
    joedub2218 10 mesi fa

is a team of 4 between the levels of 40-42 at a good place for being just after fortree
    ZombieGlItChEs101 10 mesi fa

Probably, yes. I had a team of three that was only a few levels higher, so you're doing great.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

0:57 -

"No. No.

No! NO!"

Calm your pants, Mr. Angry Pokemon Game Nerd :P
    agmendelssohn 10 mesi fa

cant u atleast skip a few trainers PLZ!!!!!! it gets so anoyying watching it waste of time
    pavy109 10 mesi fa

@pavy109 But it gives him more time to talk.
    ShadowSam13 10 mesi fa

you can catch luvdisk at the elite 4 and take its heart scale :|
    Desmond21228 10 mesi fa

0:57 - 1:10 is the best part of this video =p
    yogini1988 10 mesi fa

@yogini1988 No 0:00 - 10:00 is the best part of this video
    TheNODBrotherhood 10 mesi fa

I think you got lucky with the pokeblocks thing, in sapphire, they make you trek all the way back to slateport.
    bigcel1991 10 mesi fa

But I could've used Fly to make this a snap, instead of having to go through all these trainers.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

I think playing pokemon without Legendaries(i know i spelled wrong, but i can't speak good english) is more challenging and this makes for me more fun, but I wanted just to tell you how it is for me :D
    MrSchnieke 10 mesi fa

LIVE IN HARMONY, HAMONY, OH LOVE!
    AniSolidGantz 10 mesi fa

chugga zombie= ILL KILL MYSELF BECAUSE CHUGGA DIDNT COMENTATE! (typo) sorry whoever said that...
    TEKDEE 10 mesi fa

calm your shit no offense but just fly back to slateport and go pick up the pokeblock case. sorry but its true
    Piplup1400 10 mesi fa

It's true... in Ruby and Sapphire! This is Emerald, there's only one Contest Hall, and it's in Lilycove.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

You could use a gameshark code just to get the # heart scales that you need for the LP.
    SportsFan065 10 mesi fa

Sorry, I have a strict anti-cheating policy. So strict, in fact, that I discard many things other people would have no problem doing. For example, using the Rippler glitch in FF6 to get Interceptor on someone else than Shadow.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

skarmary cant get paralysed so y did u swich to gardevoir
    pokemonshower98 10 mesi fa

@pokemonshower98 What do you mean Skarmory can't get paralyzed? It's immune to poison, not paralysis.
    oxharemonkey 10 mesi fa

And it's immune to poison moves, not the status. Twineedle can still poison it, and I bet Poison Point could too.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake No, they can't be poisoned by any means at all except in generation 2 where it could be poisoned by Twineedle. But they fixed that in Gen. 3, so no poison point or twineedle.
    oxharemonkey 10 mesi fa

I bet it's annoying. Yeah I agree there are multiple different ways to play this game. Everyone should play it in the way they want, and that should be respected.
    zxzxi 10 mesi fa

i dont use legendaries ingame but its ok if other people do

also i think its awful that you have to have a pokeblock case for the safari zone because when im in there i never use the pokeblock and i want to see your milotic in action
    charizardoreo 10 mesi fa

i'm a chugga zombie

I think you are both funny and good
    TheYangoose 10 mesi fa

i just remember that now......
    pkmngod 10 mesi fa

:/. "This is a democracy after all." That quote made me laugh, maybe how you delievered it. I just found you searching for Pokemon Emerald on the search bar and recent...
    BeastingYouForever 10 mesi fa

Will you be getting a Pikachu
    fabiiboy12098 10 mesi fa

Not sure why you're asking, it's not good enough for battle, nor does it make a good HM slave. So no.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

Using Metal Blades in MM2 Is like taking Arceus into NFE.
    Anas2k7 10 mesi fa

You can find shards outside of the underground, and you can get 1 of each shard from the guy at fuego ironworks for a star piece
    casseerole 10 mesi fa

i always remember the manetric dude to
    authorofthebalance 10 mesi fa

I think he's quite right. How DARE you use something that's programmed into the game? Unthinkable.
    HeyShayMay 10 mesi fa

Oh, God, that early rant... XD!
    Colquhounboy1993 10 mesi fa

?????????????? you talk like chuggaaconroy
    WILLSthe1st 10 mesi fa

i had the same freakout the game and it was b4 i had internet so i didn't know where the pokeblock container was. also pokemon games have characters that people just remember no matter where they are. also if gamers weren't meant to have legendaries, the game producers would make the legendaries uncatchable. and pokemon is open to use any strategy or pokemon you want. I personally use diferent pokemon every time except starters
    alexlandsbergs 10 mesi fa

Lols this is a democracy, anyone can say anything they want, but you can ban anyone you want, like you want to ban me right now :(.
    Browncurse 10 mesi fa

Saying Chugga's better than me isn't breaking the rules. Saying that at the same time someone says I suck at the game for doing absoutely nothing that's forbidden, though, is.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

I just rewatched your first video of pokemon red, and boy your voice has changed since then lol.
    MrMetalloidMan 10 mesi fa

I must be missing something here; is there a conflict or anything similar to it going between Slowflake's fans and Chugga's fans? I really enjoy the LPs both of them do. In fact, I wouldn't have found out about Slowflake if it wasn't for Chugga's Crystal LP. I haven't been watching both of them long, Chuua with his LoZ: WW LP and the current Slow's Emerald LP. Someone mind explaining it to me?
    KevMoor15 10 mesi fa

Long story short: Chugga's Crystal videos all have some of my own videos in the related videos section, thus some of his fans found their way here. The thing is that Chugga's fans (not all of them, though), is that they have the reputation of acting like 5-year olds (if you ever attended a TSG marathon, you know what I'm talking about). Including, but not limited to, acting like annoying pricks towards other "inferior" LPers, and worshipping Chugga like he's a god.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake i found your videos on the related videos section but i am glad that i found your videos cuz there really good :D
    RapidFlameWheel 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake

Yeah, I found you from Chuggaa, and personally, I think you're just a bit better than him.
    MisfitsChannel 10 mesi fa

[cont'd] This isn't Chugga's fault in the slightest, though he could've been a little more strict to avoid things turning out the way they did. And for the record, I think Chugga's a great LPer... but just like me, or SuperSkarmory, or all the others, he's no god, just a human being.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

the most important thing about a game is to have fun instead of just simply beating it :P
    Acc0lyte 10 mesi fa

I don't have a problem with anyone using Legendaries. The game allows you to catch them during the main story, so why not? Hell, the in-game characters don't say anything about you using them.
    legendofzelda185 10 mesi fa

chugga is better at large teams but you can take few pokemon and create an impervious team. i am a fan of not using legendaries, i used to so i understand your strategy.
    Jmanstar171996 10 mesi fa

I think as long as you don't use cheat codes that there is no right or wrong way to play game. My restriction is never to use legends in online battles but in game i have no restrictions.
    Aarym2 10 mesi fa

On the Chuggaa Zombie Comment: Save your ranting ang raving and gibbering for the Chuggaa fanbase. They just get obnoxious after a while.

And I reacted quite a lot like Slowflake when I replayed Emerald a few weeks ago.
    Me14986 10 mesi fa

hey slowflake you will have enough shards in the after game for ice punch
    GR6Ambasitor 10 mesi fa

Yeah, but Lucario won't be on my team anymore by then.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

How the hell is a Pokeblock case going to make your Safari Game "much more fruitful"?!
    oxharemonkey 10 mesi fa

You can find Shards in the wild in Plat btw.
    JasmineXtreem 10 mesi fa

Hey SLowflake. Where do you get your info? Serebii? Bulbapedia? Or ZOMG... someone on the outside?
    Goldsbro 10 mesi fa

A little bit of everywhere.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

You son of a AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Lol trust me, I was as mad as you was when I went to the Safari Zone without that case.

P.S. ~ Your Skarmory loves you a lot. :D
    RivalTheDragon 10 mesi fa

stop ranting about ramling about about how you can't say poke bloke case
    thesimswoohoo 10 mesi fa

well some people are pricks. i personaly dont use legendaries because they make things to easy. but thats just how i play
    sizzorfan 10 mesi fa

Yeah, i said fuck the safari zone once i found out you need the pokeblocks. I hate the 3rd generation....
    bigs8888 10 mesi fa

WTF @ 6:56 i could have sworn that pikachu made the sound of a voltorb o.o
    XxZer0XDarknessxX 10 mesi fa

Probably because Pikachu's cry sounds like Voltorb, with another sound tacked on.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@XxZer0XDarknessxX

yea man it did lol.
    yogini1988 10 mesi fa

I got ur back Slowflake, I found u through TSG, and I think ur better than chugga, ur funnier and give us topic we discuss amongst ourselves & others, btw I'm doing something I can Guarantee will get me flamed by chuggaa fans
    UltimateHero13 10 mesi fa

I was wandering what legendaries will you use? Because emerald has the regis, the weather trio and deoxys. And i don't think that you'll pack 6 legendaries
    AndrusPr8 10 mesi fa

Regice and Rayquaza before the E4, and I'll add Kyogre and Groudon for the post-game (which is a lot smaller than in GSC, they'll almost only be there for Steven).
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

Stupid Chuggaa zombies. Personally in the midst of recording my LeafGreen letsplay and if even ONE comments like that I think my head will be like a Atomic Bomb. There is, like you said NO WRONG WAY to play a game! I watch chuggaa and like his vids but still, your styles are polar opposite so there is no better, there is never a better! Ten bucks says that zombie is a hypicrite too.
    FlareManV2 10 mesi fa

Who knows, emulators might support WiFi six months to a year from now... =P
    eternalschala 10 mesi fa

your way better then chugga
    NostalgiaCriticFTW 10 mesi fa 2

chugga is awesome and so are you your all really funny i like your voice better than chuggas why does every one think one is better than the other!!! its fucking annoying slowflake your really good and so is chugga why wont almost any body accept that and im not a chugga zombie
    XxPercentagexX 10 mesi fa

you and chugga pwn all there that suits everyone
    TEKDEE 10 mesi fa

I do not know why people diss chugga he is the reason I found you
    ElectrifingElectabuz 10 mesi fa

People unfairly diss Chugga because of the way some of his fans (not you, I mean!) behave. He's not responsible for that... then again, I think he may not be strict enough at times. The reason why I'm so keen on rule enforcement is because I don't want my channel to be the same free-for-all as Chugga's, because I do know the enjoyment factor of some of my viewers would decrease greatly if it happened (SephirothvsKratos told me exactly that yesterday, for one).
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

I've watched you since red, and I've watched Chugga for a long time. You and Chugga do not compare. His Lets plays skip around and its more like a walkthrough. Yours are more in-depth and always its almost like a series. Its something I look forward to every night. I can't say the same with Chugga.
    Jeebiaja 10 mesi fa

@Jeebiaja

his rants are funny aswell
    Ultran64 10 mesi fa

quick question: why are you still leveling up skarmory when gardevoir is four levels lower than skarmory?
    nickyv917 10 mesi fa

Because Gardevoir is the one that will have the easiest time on the gazillion sea routes past Lilycove, so that's when I'll be leveling it up.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

Hahahaha! The last time I reached the Safari Zone I too forgot about the Pokeblock Case and had the exact same reaction, and just had to laugh seeing it here, just thinking back to my reaction.
    Baritocity 10 mesi fa

Well Slow I like both you and Chugga euqally even though you just take your time on your LPs. And you should check out Slimkirby he's a great LP.
    Sportsguy528 10 mesi fa

Must whatch chugga UUUUUHHHHH..................... Must eat BRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSS

dont worry slowflake your better then chugga i mean sure he has more fans, more views, and is genrally more popular .... hmmmm yeah not helping me but you go for a smaller select group you ignore the idiots and you wont do anything for view like most LPers that and plust the fact you seem to know more generally about the games witch makes you abetter LP,R
    cirv0 10 mesi fa

@cirv0 y compare its like comparing meriland to failblog
    TEKDEE 10 mesi fa

i disagree with what the person i think all youtubeers are equal and you can do what you want but ill do what i want that person was retarted
    naruto977611 10 mesi fa

I always thought your name was SNOWFLAKE, and when i was searching for you on my other account i couldn't find you. I got scared, XD
    Offerthetuna 10 mesi fa

"I got 3000 subscribers, you think SOMEONE would have remembered it!"

*curls up in a corner of woe* I didn't mean it! I forgot too! ;_;
    PikaHikariKT7 10 mesi fa

lol well im a fan of chugga (dont hate me) but im also a fan of you, i cant really complain about either one of you i mean your both good LPers and i wish i could make my own
    sauceboy95 10 mesi fa

i like you better than chugga, Slowflake. you teach us more about the games while playing ^_^

that isn't to say i don't  like chugga, but i would have never heard of him if it wasn't for you :D
    MasterKilokk 10 mesi fa

I don't understand how people could even compare you to Chugga on this game since he hasn't even done it yet. Fire red and Emerald are TWO DIFFERENT GAMES! And I know you you both did Crystal, but your styles are so different there really isn't a comparison and nobody is better than the other. And yes, I'm a BIG fan of Chugga, but I hope I'm not perceived as a Chugga zombie because I try to critique everybody fairly and enjoy other LP'ers too.
    PhantoMarauder 10 mesi fa

No danger of that happening! If everyone on the internet was like you, it'd be so much more fun.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake Thanks. Keep up the good work!
    PhantoMarauder 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake Ah, but then you would have less people to point at and say "This is an idiot. Don't be like him"
    Chronische 10 mesi fa

Haha. I completely forgot that you needed the pokeblock case to get into the Safari Zone. It is quite silly that you need it even though you have no intentions to use them. I never used them myself, personally.
    Lionheart638 10 mesi fa

dude ur hilarious and very crazy in a good way
    BlankMoments116 10 mesi fa

It's okay. I remember that guy has a Manectric too. Plus I know all the TM locations for RSE. That's bad. XD;
    StreetReach 10 mesi fa

Who/What is the shiny feralagatr?
    TheMudkipNinja 10 mesi fa

A regular from this channel.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

I agree, I think using legendaries in your in game team is fine, and if anyone thinks that's wrong, then that's there problem, but say and I quote "Chugga is better." That is something that is quite possibly one of the most rude things I've ever heard, so they shoud deal with it, or just not watch.
    Camooso 10 mesi fa

I love your freak out moments XD And I agree with antonioaquilla you are a lot funnier then chugga
    sniffsboy 10 mesi fa

Calm Down its just a pokeblock case ur busting my speekers
    TheCandyKid100 10 mesi fa

imo, i think that you are A LOT funner than chugga, but chuggas appropriate  for little 12 and 13 year olds.
    antonioaquila 10 mesi fa

...that's a bit harsh, Chugga's not the problem, his fans are. Among them a lot of little kids or people who act like it who think it's cool to worship him like he's the second coming.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa 3

@antonioaquila hes not that funny slowflake no offence
    southpark4544 10 mesi fa

@southpark4544 have you heard when he complains about something... its hilarious
    antonioaquila 10 mesi fa

@southpark4544 hes still better than chugga
    TheMudkipNinja 10 mesi fa

I agree, why the hell do they make you have a pokeblock case to go in, almost nobody uses the pokeblock stands!
    VideoSayg 10 mesi fa

you freak out even when the smallest issues happen. just go get the pokeblock case, lol. thouch, I did enjoy the mr. bucket AVGN bit in there. :P
    Icyytouch 10 mesi fa

Yeah, I know. But my mind was so set on doing the Safari Zone today, I had another hell of a day at work, and I was so looking forward to it... I know it's a minor setback, but as I said, I really wanted to do this today.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

Genius as always. Love your work!
    Fredy71413 10 mesi fa

nive vid!!!!!!!!!
    PinkPikaachu 10 mesi fa

Oho, someone who thought I was kidding. How cute. Too bad I wasn't! Here lies the first victim of the hardline policy.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake What do you do as a job? Seeing how good you are enforcing your rules, you;d make a decent cop/security guard :)
    NessMencesal 10 mesi fa

I'm a lab technician, actually. And no, I'd make a worthless cop, I have no words to describe myself in the physical fitness department. At any rate, that rule is very easy to enforce. If you're making an obvious attempt, you're banned. I don't even need to write names down anymore! It's very simple, if you just keep track of how long the video took to process.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

Rispondi

@Slowflake

its funny because he didnt even spell "nice"
    Browncurse 10 mesi fa

0 replies since 13/4/2011, 09:37   177 views