1.     +1   -1

A_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STAR

Group
    Pokécrediti

Status
    Anonymous

Let's Play Pokémon Emerald - Part 75

CITAZIONE
    I finally make it to Lilycove! Fairly uneventful video after the first two minutes, though I do encounter a really, really weird NPC. Favor Lady wants sticky thing? The jokes just make themselves.
    Categoria:

Giochi
    Tag:
    Let's Play LP Pokémon Pokemon Emerald

SPOILER (click to view)
    why the hell is my lilycove all staticy?
    alexmatt79 6 giorni fa

Personally I'm just not fond of using Pokémon that are banned from Frontier-like situations, or tournaments, because then I can't use them in all situations. I am thinking of using the event Raikou in my Black team though.
    CodenameJD 2 sett. fa

As soon as I heard the Lilycove music I immeadiately thought of this YTPMV. It's called "Tourette's City". It's hilarious.
    BakuMamX 6 mesi fa

Then there could be an option to play for Team Whatever sometime in the future. It likely would not show up in Generation V out of fear of creating even more controversy, but perhaps Generation VI?

...well, I hope that didn't sound completely moronic anyway.
    Axnyr 7 mesi fa

@Axnyr Maybe choosing between two teams, with minimal differences, but doesn't sound too stupid.
    armegeddis 5 mesi fa

I wouldn't discount the ability to pick sides from showing up in future generations just yet. After all - and I may be completely wrong about this and earning the ire of every Sonic fan here, but - wasn't Sonic Adventure 2 also marketed towards the same demographic as Pokemon is, if perhaps maybe slightly older? It gave you the option to side with the villains. And if bumping the age up on the protagonists in Generation V turns out to be an attempt to try and pander to an older fanbase...
    Axnyr 7 mesi fa

i agree the pokeathlon is much better than contests, much more fun
    Merfasaurus 10 mesi fa

Well, in a world where kids can be forced to be soldiers, them being forced into criminal gangs wouldn't be that surprising
    zuruski 10 mesi fa

One time I saw a youtube battler who banned EVERY legendary. This included, wait for it, rotom and phione. Yes, he banned those.
    missingno777 10 mesi fa

Hey, long time watcher first time commenter. I kinda agree with you; I said the same thing during a mono-ice run on Emerald when I wasn't allowed by Pokecommunity to use Regice. And your logic is the exact same reason I don't like soloruns. But I also disagree with you: It's not always fun to use the best. For example: Take the Bibarel or Pachirisu I used on my NU-only run on platinum, every battle was a thrill (even though I spammed full restore for the leet four). x
    DatPokemonNerd 10 mesi fa

I would argue, as much as love your videos, that people would rather watch my BIbarel because it's fun to watch the battle in motion, the beauty of a game relient on strategy not just spamming Return with Skarmory. Personally, I almost never use OUs in game. I'm using Hitmonchan, Sudowoodo and Smeargle on my current Soulsilver cart right now and planning a 6-Smeargle run in August. If that makes me an average player, well, I have more fun that way. :)

haha, the game disagreed with what you said in the same video!

You: "They are tools"

NPC: "No, you don't understand."

You: "No!"
    AklyonX 10 mesi fa

Finally someone who agrees with me that pokemon are tools of war and nothing more. Oh and Thanks for a triple program(I still have to watch the other episodes of emerald).
    Aarym2 10 mesi fa

I remembered The manetric too.
    TheMudkipNinja 10 mesi fa

On the subject of banning legendaries, what do you think of Let's-Players who refuse to use legendaries on their in-game teams (or people like Chuggaconroy who actually used his suicune as an HM slave in order to demonstrate how dead set against using legendaries on his in-game team he was)?
    musicalmike235 10 mesi fa

Their playthroughs, their rules, and I respect that. Here the only rule is that there's no rule. However, banning legendaries while allowing Pokémon that are stronger than many legendaries is always worth a Dr. Wily eyebrow raise.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake Dr. Wily doesn't raise his eybrows, he wiggles them.
    armegeddis 5 mesi fa

HAHAHAHA 'and WHY is this rated E again?!' hahahahaha! as soon as you said sticky things im there thinking 'RAPEEEEEE!' :P (SORRY IF 10 YR OLDS SEE THIS! :])
    VampiresEqualLove 10 mesi fa

Scizor is my archenemy!
    ShadowSam13 10 mesi fa

favor lady? lol
    Jeebiaja 10 mesi fa

You: I can't even say that with a straight face! I suck...

No, Slowflake. I believe it's the FAVOR LADY who will be doing the su-- Okay, I'm not going to finish that sentence. I apologize, because that was terrible. XD
    nicoleb 10 mesi fa

The Favor Lady: There's a trope for that.
    MegaHistorybuff 10 mesi fa

I believe this right here: You should be able to use any Pokemon you want in single player, just as long as you have fun and customize your team however you please. Whether you use Magikarp or Arceus, as long as you enjoy it. :)

Now if you're in multiplayer...that's a different story.
    TheComrade123 10 mesi fa

i think they put the match call in emerald to stop people from useing the glitch in RS where you could put pokemon in the daycare get a acro bike and try to go up the slopes for the mach bike, use a rubber band and something to hold down the up botton and you've got an infinite level glitch, but that's just my theory
    ZombieGlItChEs101 10 mesi fa

I remembered that berry persons line as well actually, so I don't think your a nerd for that one.
    sniffsboy 10 mesi fa

I think Lilycove is the biggest city in terms of population, I'm sure it is in the first 3 generations, but I dunno about DPt.
    bobaloochi 10 mesi fa

Dude my mind is just as dirty after reading what Favour Lady said.
    PSID412 10 mesi fa

so ur saying i should have the same team in every game as long as their the best ones. that makes no sense. if u dont use pokemon u like best then that takes the fun out of the game
    gogeta5782 10 mesi fa

And getting 6-0'd by Smogonites 15 times in a row is fun?
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake its not like id use magikarps if that was my favorite pokemon. i still make sure they have decent stats i can work with, but if they're weak then u gotta level up like hell
    gogeta5782 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake TBH, the best youtube Battler I have ever seen is Jimmy31428, and he often uses NU/UU pokemon in his battles, like Kecleon, Mawhile, Lunatone and Marcargo. And so does TheKillerNacho. Now they use OUs too, and I realize they aren't the best, but they are really good battlers and they intentionally use weaker pokemon because they believe skill is more important.

However, YouTube battlers as a whole are very unimpressive. That includes those guys' opponents, since it's pretty clear they would have a much harder time if they fought players of an equal level that actually know what they're doing. Nearly every high-level player doesn't use a DS game or PBR to fight, but Shoddy. And of course, you don't record a Shoddy battle.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

A "Favor Lady" in a Pokemon Center? ...Is this how Pokemon Centers pay the bill?
    agmendelssohn 10 mesi fa

i am a little bit better and an averege player i use alot of pokemon i like to use different pokemon
    jari1359 10 mesi fa

I know. My friend keeps bitching at me for using a Heatran, so out of retaliation he puts 3 of my Pokemon to sleep. Man, I hate those Seribii people.....
    bigs8888 10 mesi fa

That rhymed, "pokemon are tools of war, they are chess pieces, nothing more."
    VideoSayg 10 mesi fa

Triple bill of Slowflake?

Get in.
    HeyShayMay 10 mesi fa

I <3 the favor lady!
    JustWatchinVideosAnd 10 mesi fa

Slowflake have you ever tried catching all to the pokemon.

PS. i don't specifically mean emerald
    ThirdOfOne 10 mesi fa

Aside from the events, yes.
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

No one will be saying first this time.
    TheBananaPhone1 10 mesi fa

@TheBananaPhone1 you just said it
    arayquaza 10 mesi fa

I'll be honest: I can't decide whether it was an attempt at getting first or not. Do I ban or do I not? I already banned this other guy...
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa

@Slowflake i think you should ban if its only point is to say first, including this just the guy was trying to cover himself
    waffles2562 10 mesi fa

@arayquaza I was saying that so he wouldent be annoyed, so it would prevent people saying things like: OMG IM FRST LOL XD!!
    TheBananaPhone1 10 mesi fa

Rispondi

YAY!!
    HeavyWeightGunner 10 mesi fa

HeavyWeightGunner? More like HeavyWeightGoner!
    Slowflake 10 mesi fa 2

0 replies since 13/4/2011, 09:40   77 views