Pokémon G/S/C unused Pkmn Trainer Cal team (Starters level 30)

« Older   Newer »

1. SafetyUser
        +1   -1

User deleted

Pokémon G/S/C unused Pkmn Trainer Cal team (Starters level 30)

CITAZIONE
    An unused, roster, presumably for Pokémon Trainer Cal with the three Johto starters in their secondary, not-fully evolved forms at Level 30 exists within the coding of Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal but was never removed from the final game.

To fight this trainer, enter the Gameshark codes 010118D1 and 011A1BD1 and enter a battle.
    Categoria:

Giochi
    Tag:
    Pokémon G/S/C Pokemon Gold Silver Crystal GS GSC G/S unused pkmn trainer Cal roster beta

SPOILER (click to view)
    It was't usnused. It was used in HG/SS.
    particmon 3 sett. fa

@particmon This video's about Bayleef, Quilava and Croconaw at Level 30.

The final stage starters at level 50 are used (Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Meganium) in both G/S and HG/SS but the first (Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile) and second stage starters (Quilava, Bayleef, Croconaw) exist in G/S but are unused.
    ChickasaurusGL 2 sett. fa

This is better than the ENTEI event hidden on gold.
    HellFireUlisses 2 mesi fa

Nice find.
    xAzureIzumix 3 mesi fa

@xAzureIzumix It wasn't me who found this, though I felt like recording it because there weren't any videos of it anywhere else.
    ChickasaurusGL 3 mesi fa

@ChickasaurusGL Ah, But still. You uploaded it for others to see! So I still say Nice find.(Nice recording? hehehee:P) ^^
    xAzureIzumix 3 mesi fa

wonder why that was made...maybe they wanted a special trainer to battle with all three "impossible" pokemon without gamesharking but realising the fact that they CANT get the pokemon wild,which wouldnt be fair to players,so they put him as "unused". thats my opinion XD
    Nmbr1pkmnfanabby 7 mesi fa

0 replies since 14/4/2011, 10:11   79 views