1.     +1   -1

A_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STAR

Group
    Pokécrediti

Status
    Anonymous

Pokémon FR/LG Unused Map Testing - R/S Colosseum

CITAZIONE
    That room is probably a leftover from Pokémon R/S. I think that is R/S's Colosseum, because the battle music is from Hoenn. I'm battling with ?????????? because there is no data coming from the "other player's" Link Cable, and the game interperets "no data" as Missingno. The game also resets after ?????????? is defeated because the Colosseum's battle checksum isn't correct.
    Categoria:

Giochi
    Tag:
    Pokémon FireRed LeafGreen Map Ruby Sapphire ?????????? Link Cable Missingno Colosseum Glitch

SPOILER (click to view)
    DX whats the code for that? i wanna try! :P
    Dragonaushproduction 1 mese fa

Just to clarify, ?????????? is an error handler for invalid Pokémon in general (in this case 0 [65536] ), whilst Missingno. is specifically the error handler for blank/formatted Pokémon data in Generation I (they added 39 extra pointer references [190 if added to real Pokémon] which didn't get used in Red/Blue, but since they're blank they get withdrawn as invalid Pokémon regardless).
    ChickasaurusGL 4 mesi fa

Rispondi

@ChickasaurusGL I've used "MissingNo." to name that error handler because I don't like to write "?" ten times or call it Ten Question Marks.
    EvilGears 4 mesi fa

0 replies since 14/4/2011, 10:22   94 views