Dokokashira door glitch guide: Unused Map 2 (Pokémon Green)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

A_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STARA_STAR

Group
    Pokécrediti

Status
    Anonymous

Dokokashira door glitch guide: Unused Map 2 (Pokémon Green)

CITAZIONE
    Read description for more information. A video guide for players who want to travel to an unused map location in Pokémon Green via a unique select bug, which potentially allows the player to warp to any location in the game.

This an alternative version of the house, burgled by Team Rocket in Cerulean City, for unknown reasons there are two versions of the same house, although only one was used in the final game. It is only slightly different to the final version and plays Mt Moon's music by default when entered, instead of the normal Cerulean City theme.

To trigger the exploit (Pokémon Green):
    1) Obtain two items, with Oak's Parcel as the second.
    2) Open the item pack and use the select button on Oak's Parcel
    3) Exit the menu via B,B
    4) Enter a wild Pokémon battle and access the party menu
    5) Press A to "switch the second item with the first Pokémon"
    6) Exit the party menu and enter the fight screen (important to prevent an endless healing loop)
    7) You do not need to defeat the enemy Pokémon and the game will freeze if the opponent uses Growl, so exit the fight screen and select RUN.
    8) The glitch is now exploitable.

Steps for Unused Map 2:
    1) Travel between 83-87 steps inclusive, landing the 84-88th step on the rival's house door.
    2) Travel to either the Pokémon Center, or Celadon Condominiums building and then immediately walk out (important)
    3) Count ~212 steps, heading towards Celadon Department Store's right-most exit, but don't enter the building just yet.
    4) Land the 212-215th step into the Celadon Department Store's right-most entrance
    5) You will arrive in an unused, alternative version of Cerulean house burgled by Team Rocket.

Important notes:
    1) Entering the FIGHT menu is vital to prevent the game considering that you have no battle-able Pokémon left on the field.
    2) Does not work on some emulators, such as VisualBoyAdvance. Bgb and VGB Dual are ideal alternatives.
    3) Select bugs have arbitrary nature and they are difficult to predict; this example may not work in later areas of the game.
    Categoria:

Giochi
    Tag:
    pokémon green dokokashira door glitch guide unused map doko kashira bug

SPOILER (click to view)
    This is great, Keep it up!
    xAzureIzumix 2 mesi fa

Rispondi

It worked in my VBA. '-'

I use VBA-M 1.8.0 (SVN946).
    NaiJPC 6 mesi fa

@NaiJPC Oh really? I was using 1.7.2, that might explain why the glitch wasn't working for me on VBA then.
    ChickasaurusGL 6 mesi fa

@ChickasaurusGL Yeah. But, TGB Dual is a good option. Because once I tried to capture a Glitch Egg in my VBA, but at the time of Pokédex registration, I entered a Glitch Dimension. But when I tried to do in TGB Dual, it worked. *-*
    NaiJPC 6 mesi fa

@ChickasaurusGL Could I get a rom download?
    sonicrocking 5 mesi fa

Cool. :)
    NaiJPC 6 mesi fa

What emulator is this?
    blahperson15 6 mesi fa

@blahperson15 "bgb".
    ChickasaurusGL 6 mesi fa

0 replies since 14/4/2011, 10:39   225 views